The main elements of Titan Logix Corp.'s governance principles include honesty,
trust and integrity. They focus on our openness, performance, responsibility, accountability,
mutual respect and commitment to the company. They include:
- The rights and interests of all stakeholders: We recognize the
importance of the interests of all our stakeholders - customers, suppliers, investors
and employees as well as the communities they work and live in. Meeting our obligations
to our stakeholders requires the commitment and leadership from our board of directors
and a solid and defined set of governance principles.
- The rights and equitable treatment of shareholders: We respect
the rights of our shareholders and the importance of effective communication to
help shareholders exercise those rights.
- The role and responsibility of the board of directors and the management
team: Titan Logix Corp. deems it important to align the values of the corporate
participants, develop a model of governance and evaluate it periodically for its
- Integrity and ethical behaviour: We have developed a code of conduct
for our board of directors, our management team and our employees that promotes
ethical and responsible decision making.
- Disclosure and transparency: To provide shareholders with a level
of accountability, we have implemented various procedures to independently verify
and safeguard the integrity of our financial reporting. It is important to Titan
Logix Corp. to disclose material information concerning us in a timely and balanced
way to ensure that all investors have access to clear, factual information.
These elements are the focus of our governance documents listed below.