|The Visi-Acid uses the same time tested Guided Wave Radar technology of the TD80™, coupled with the corrosion resistance of Hastelloy.
When compared to stainless steel, Hastelloy offers far superior corrosion resistance in harsh liquids, like hydrochloric acid and many other chemicals. More than three times longer.
The TD80™with the new Hastelloy acid probe will produce a safe, highly accurate measurement of liquid-level for mobile transport of harsh chemicals.
Using a high-speed electrical pulse transmitted down the probe, reflections off the surface of the liquid travel back up the probe to the transmitter. The total flight time of the pulse is measured and used to calculate the liquid level or volume.
Finch II Display
New products are available that add increased versatility. The Finch II display is designed for simple installation and operation. Its single-board configuration and built-in relays streamline the installation process, removing the need for additional components.
New features, such as auto compartment select on alarms, make the Finch II easy to use.
Components used in the TD80™system are designed to thrive in even the harshest conditions. The transmitter enclosure is explosion proof and made from anodized aluminum. The display is weatherproof (NEMA 4), and now with a Hastelloy probe it will resist corrosion in a wide range of liquids for a greater amount of time.
Features and Benefits:
- Measurement, alarms and overfill prevention in a single highly accurate system
- No moving parts increases accuracy
- Hastelloy C-276 Alloy probe for corrosion-resistance in a wide range of liquids
- Will last three times longer in corrosive applications when compared to 316L stainless steel
- Hazardous area approvals ensure operator safety
- Accurate level indication ensuring proper charge to customers
- Intuitive controls for ease of operation
- 30,000+ installations in oilfield tankers
- Shutdown system to prevent overfill, reducing potential pump damage
- Mobile tank tracking (third party telematics) to monitor and manage your fluid levels remotely, enabling better asset management
- TD80™ Gauge Transmitter
- Hastelloy or Stainless Steel probe
- Finch II Display/Controller
- Wiring Kit
- Power: 8 to 28 VDC
- Current consumption: 80mA @ 12 VDC
- Ambient Temperature Range:
- -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
- Communications: SVBus
- Environment: Hazardous Area Approvals
- Class I, Div. 1 (with exp. proof seal)
- Class I, Div. 2 (without exp. proof seal)
- Weatherproof: CSA Type 4
- Accuracy: +/- 5mm (0.2”)
- Probe length: 8 feet
(can be cut to fit at time of installation)
- Power: 8-30 V DC
- Current Consumption: 300mA at 12V DC
- Relay Ratings:
- 3.3A Max on any individual relay
- AND 6.6A Max across all 4 relays
- Operating Temperature Range:
- -40°F (-40°C) to + 149°F (+65°C)
- TD80™ SVBus
- RS-232 for communication with third-party modems
- Hazardous area approvals:
- CSA Class 1, Div. 2,
- Groups C & D, T3
- 5332 In-Cab Display
- 4-20mA Output